Fall Ball Registration is OPEN!
We have decided to move forward with our fall season, however, it will look a little different than in the past. Due to the uncertainty surrounding the impact of COVID-19, we felt it was important to offer a fall season, but also make changes to account for the current conditions. Our goal is to provide an opportunity for kids to get out and play baseball/softball in a safe and fun environment while recognizing the need to be flexible during this time.
Fall Ball Details:
- Registration is open now through Friday August 23rd.
- Registration fee will be a Non-Refundable fee of $25.
- The fee is non-refundable, but will include an EB hat even if we are not able to play a full season.
- Juniors (80’s) – if we are able to schedule games, then we will collect additional fees for umpires before games start.
- Team Formation
- There will be no assessments this year.
- Coaches will work together to form teams on 8/22 and will contact families on 8/23.
- Practices to begin on Monday 8/24.
- There will be likely be fewer games as we will need to spread out games throughout the week to limit crowd size.
- Games will only be against other EB teams. This will help with safety, but also help coordinate changes if issues arise.
- If games cannot occur (due to COVID or other issues) we will do our best to schedule scrimmages with available kids and/or continue to hold practices.
- We understand this year has been difficult on many of our East Boise families so we wanted to provide this opportunity at a minimal cost. This will likely not cover our expenses for the fall so any additional donations would be appreciated.